How to Get Diamonds in Hollywood Story
Hollywood Story is a game where you’ll play the role of an actress and attempt to make it big in the entertainment industry. As you progress through the game, you’ll need to attend auditions and shoot movies in order to boost your popularity. These activities will require energy, so it’s important to keep a close eye on your Energy bar.
Get Free Diamonds in Hollywood Story!
There are plenty of ways to earn Diamonds in Hollywood Story, so here’s how you can quickly and easily boost your resources:
1. Collect Junk – This is one of the most effective tricks for getting free Diamonds. Look around your apartment for any items you’ve accumulated over time, such as boxes or house plants and tap on them to take them to a “market”. This will allow you to exchange the junk you’ve collected for Diamonds or another item of value.
2. Buy New Clothes Often – Fashion outfits are the heart of the game and you’ll want to make sure you don’t overlook their importance in your daily gameplay. You can find them in most clothing boutiques, so visit these places often and be on the lookout for deals.
3. Watch Ads Whenever Available – There are often ads that invite you to watch them in exchange for 2 Diamond bundles, so always pay attention to the TV or billboards and check them out!
4. Redeem Daily Rewards – If you log in to the game every day, you’ll receive a host of rewards that can include Diamonds and cash.
5. Complete Quests – If you want to increase your chances of receiving Diamonds, you’ll need to complete all the quests in the game. Most of them will only give you XP and cash, but some are designed to give you extras such as Diamonds, so make it a priority to take on the quests that offer these goodies.
6. Exchange Junk for Diamonds – There is a lot of junk that can be scavenged from mailboxes, benches and fire hydrants. These are all valuable sources of resources for the player, so if you’re lucky enough to find one, you can use it to upgrade your wardrobe and make your way up the stardom ladder in Hollywood Story.
7. Collect Purple Stars – These stars are also a great way to get free Diamonds in Hollywood Story. They appear randomly from time to time when you’re scavenging for trash or when you interact with objects. They’re not worth much but they do count towards your character’s level, which can help you unlock more perks in the game such as a celebrity’s home or more access to exclusive events.
8. Don’t Spend Too Much on Clothes – In the beginning of the game you’ll have a default style that might not be what you want, so resist the temptation to purchase anything that isn’t in your budget. It’s better to wait for sales and keep an eye out for discount offers than to break the bank on new outfits that will be sold at higher prices later on in the game.